Last updated November 11, 2021
We do not provide any financial return in any form whatsoever, including but not limited to financial securities (debt or equity), interest, dividend, profit share, rewards in cash, to individuals who contribute on Zedaid.org.
Any contribution on Zedaid.org, by an individual, should not be construed as an investment in any form whatsoever.
- The domain name www.Zedaid.org (hereinafter referred to as "Website") is owned by ZED Platforms, an Indian Company, duly incorporated under the Indian Companies Act, 1956. With registered office at Palava, Thane, Maharashtra - 421204 India.
- Your use of the Website and services and tools are governed by the following terms and conditions as mentioned herein as applicable to the Website including the applicable policies, which are incorporated herein by way of reference. If You transact on the Website, You shall be subject to the policies that are applicable to the Website for such transaction. By mere use of the Website, You shall be contracting with ZED Platforms, these terms and conditions including the policies constitute your binding obligations, with ZedAid.
- Services of ZedAid
ZedAid is a marketing service provider and the Website merely provides platform services which can be utilized by Users (being Donors / Contributors and Campaigner) and persons browsing / visiting the Website to reach a larger base of people, organizations and causes. ZedAid is only providing a platform for communication and it is agreed that the transactions whether gratuitous or otherwise shall always be bipartite between the Donor / Contributor and the Campaigner.
The Website is a platform that Donors utilize to meet and interact with various Campaigner and the representatives of several non-profit organizations in India based on the representations of the campaigns started by such person(s) and/or a cause supported by such Campaigner and Non Profit Organisations in India, enter into transactions for making contributions or sharing information. All information provided about the campaigns, is that which is provided by the respective campaigner initiating the campaign and the non- profit organizations in India for which/on behalf of who the campaigns have been started to raise funds.
The User acknowledges that ZedAid is only a marketing service provider and ZedAid makes does not verify the bona fides and genuineness of campaigns, ZedAid cannot and does not verify specific data provided by Campaigner. Therefore, ZedAid shall not in any manner be responsible or held accountable for any transaction between the Users.
ZedAid has limited control over all campaigns and information listed and / or advertised on the Website the Campaign generated information and is merely an intermediary and does not interfere in the transaction between Donors / Contributors and Campaigner.
It is hereby clarified that at no time shall ZedAid hold any right, title or interest over the funds or rewards (except to the extent as stated herein) or have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such providing the same to the Donor / Contributor. ZedAid is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of the campaign by the Campaigner.
- Eligibility of the User (as defined here in below)
Use of the Site/Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under the Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Site/Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a member on ZedAid and shall not transact directly (either contribute or campaign to receive donations / contributions) or use the website. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on website, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian, parents or through an organization / NGO competent to Contract on the Website. ZedAid reserves the right to terminate your membership and / or refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to ZedAid's notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
A Campaigner is bound and legally liable to to provide accurate, true and correct information in respect of the details of the cause for which the campaign is hosted for and raising funds on our Website.
A Campaigner shall ensure that the description of the campaign must not be misleading and must describe need and use of the funds to be raised. ZedAid reserves the right to delete your campaign if it is brought to the notice of ZedAid that the information provided by you is false, does not depict the true nature of the campaign or is misleading in any manner.
A Campaigner shall ensure that the information and the Fundraiser do not infringe upon the intellectual property, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy rights of third parties. Campaign listings may only include text descriptions, graphics and pictures that describe your campaign and the need and the use of the funds raised. If any rewards or promotions are being offered to the donors / contributors, you acknowledge the same if products, shall be kept in stock by you and if services personal or otherwise are fulfilled by you.
It shall at all times be the responsibility of the Campaigner to furnish the Donor with accurate progress report and any other information that may be required by the Donor to track the utlization of the funds donated by the Donor to the Campaigner via ZedAid.
You further agree that by listing your campaign on the Website, you shall at all times abide by various laws applicable to You including but not limited to the Income Tax Act, 1961, the Foreign Contributions Regulation Act, 2010, the Information Technology Act, 2000 as well as all rules and regulations made under the respective laws and as amended from time to time.
- Any person who fulfills the eligibility criteria set out in clause 2 above shall be permitted to donate an amount higher than Rs. 100 in value to any campaign started/listed on the Website by any of the Campaigner (“Donor”).
- The Donor hereby agrees to make the payments for any campaign as per the terms and conditions stated herein.
- The Donor further agrees and declares that the Donor is aware that ZedAid has no responsibility to verify the accuracy of any statement and/or information furnished by the Campaigner with respect to any campaign pursuant to which the Donor has donated moneys(s) for any campaign via ZedAid on the Website.
- The donor will be sent timely updates about the progress/status of the fundraiser from both the campaigner and ZedAid via SMS and email.
- The Donor shall conduct their independent due diligence with respect to any information/campaign listed by a Campaigner (which includes the non- profit organization in India) before making any donations on the Website as ZedAid shall not be responsible in any manner for any misrepresentation and/or false information that may be listed on the Website.
- In the event a campaign is listed by any person on behalf of a non –profit organization in India, the Donor shall approach only the particular non- profit organization in India for which the Donor has donated the money to track the utilization of the funds or any other information that may be required by the Donor. The Donor hereby agrees and declares that the Donor is aware that ZedAid shall at no point of time be held answerable or accountable for any money(s) once the funds donated have been handed over to the non-profit organization in respect of which donations have been made.
- User Account and Registration Obligations
When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to ZedAid, You agree and understand that You are communicating with ZedAid through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from ZedAid periodically and as and when required. ZedAid may communicate with You by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.